Sunday, July 21, 2013

More Moulay Ismail University

Friday I got to school early so I decided to walk around and take some photos of the campus. I hope this will help you see more of where I am. 

The campus itself isn't very big, I would compare it to the campus of my high school but really it's quite small for a university. 

A hallway. 

There is a lot of vegetation on campus some of it is green a majority isn't. 


A fountain for those who wish to pray on campus. 


This building is where all of our classes are held. My Arabic teacher told me it's the best set of rooms on campus. 

A wider shot. 

The door on the left is where I spend all my time in class. Thankfully it's deliciously cool with an a/c unit. 

The view from the second floor where our classes meet. 

This picture I stole from my new friend, Levi Wolfe. He is a very talented photographer and a genuinely good guy. 













No comments:

Post a Comment